Representing Minnesota clients in the metro area and out-state areas in civil, probate, family, and other legal matters. Over 15 years experience in legal and financial environments including work in both private practice and corporate environments.
Areas Legal of Practice
• General Civil Litigation
• Family Law (including dissolution, child support, and other related matters)
• Individual and Business Taxes
• IRS and State Tax Matters including Audits and Delinquent Taxes
• Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, and Probate
• Business Law, including Company Start-Up
• Real Estate Law, including Mechanics’ Liens, Construction, and other matters
Please call (651) 208-2420 or email email@example.com for an appointment for an initial consultation.
Reduced fees are available depending on client’s financial situation and type of case.
Evening and weekend appointments available, call for details.